WOMEN’S HEALTHY AGING INNOVATION SUMMIT
The Women’s Healthy Aging Innovation Summit is the leading industry platform that connects pharma, biotech, start-ups, investors, payers, researchers, FMCGs and HCPs to accelerate innovation, investment, research, and partnerships to improve health outcomes for midlife women and beyond.
Addressing the entire spectrum of this underserved area, the Women’s Healthy Aging Innovation Summit stimulates discussions around the opportunities and challenges in areas relating to menopause, longevity, osteoporosis, cardiovascular health, sexual wellness, pelvic floor health, brain health, and preventative health measures.
Join us in 2023 as we expand these conversations and continue to serve the unmet needs of midlife women to improve outcomes.
- Femtech must acknowledge the risk of perpetuating medical racism, say campaigners
- US start-up raises US$4.3m to address maternal mental health
- ‘Women crave the quick fix of a silver bullet’: menopause experts have their say on talking therapies
- ‘I cried tears of relief’ – survey reveals the reality of diagnosis delays for women with endometriosis
- Swedish femtech start-up to join acceleration programme in Copenhagen